- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I called a few days ago to set up an appointment for new tires/ alignment. I was told I could be there at 8:00 am and I would be done by 10:30. To make a long story short, no fault of Zehners, the new tires did not arrive on time and I was informed of that the day before. I was offered a better quality tire for the same price I planned on paying. At 10:30 I was told those tires never showed up. Needing to make a prior appointment at 11:00 am they offered me their company S10 to do my errands. I used that truck for 2.5 hours to get my taxes done, etc. I used to go to another place where I received a considerable discount but you just can't beat the expertise, quality, and honesty. You really can't put a price tag on what it means to have the peace of mind you will be treated fairly and honestly each and every time. They honor their work and back it with a guarantee. No where else I'll ever go to get my vehicle worked on! It didn't go as planned but you made it more than right! Thanks again!
I have worked for Goodyear Aerospace, Loral and Lockheed Martin the past 36 years and the one constant during those years has been Zehner's Service Center for all my vehicle repairs. Starting with Ron at the front desk through all the mechanics at the center the atmosphere is friendly and professional. A few of the best qualities are that they listen to you and are honest about the work required. Depending on the situation with each individual vehicle they will advise the customer on work is required as well additional concerns, with no pressure for agreed upon work. Mechanics look at each vehicle for safety of the customer and suggest options for repairs with first priorities and later concerns. Bottom line; I have never had reasons to look anywhere else for servicing my car/truck repairs than at Zehner's Service Center.